Thursday, May 25, 2023

Valuation, Optimism by Protocol: 2023-05-25

As I centralize my $ETH, particularly, I've paid-off my $ETH borrow on @optimismFND @GranaryFinance, which means I can withdraw my supplied $wstETH from there.



I swap to $ETH on @beethoven_x then bridge to @avax using @CelerNetwork. 

 



These transaction settle my @optimismFND portfolio to the following:

Valuation, Optimism by Protocol: 2023-05-25



Invested: $2,068.00
value: $2,088.61
ROI: 1.00%

It's ironic that with a lot of $ETH on that blockchain, I was at a loss, but now, with little liquidity, I'm up.

This runs counter to the commonly-held believe that to succeed in this L2s you need a lot of liquidity to trivialize the transaction fees, where, my experience is the opposite.

So, I'm not going throw a lot of money at the L2s, I'm just going to say: "Ciao for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment