Saturday, July 15, 2023

ETHBTC, 2023-07-15

Folks, I have filled orders all over the map on @TeamKujira FIN, 



...but, first, let's do the ETHBTC-thang, because I have seriously fallen behind on this story.

The cool thing? I can always start today.

Let's do this.


But before I do that, I see I have some $wETH catch-all orders to claim on @TeamKujira FIN, so I do that. Then, I sell some $axlUSDC for $USK so I can replenish the $wETH catch-alls.






Next, we note the $BTC and $ETH price-quotes for the SPREADSHEETSZORXEN!!

But before that, please note that $BTC price is WAY out of alignment on @osmosiszone by $500?!!



EVEN WORSE on @Shade_Protocol by SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS!


Where's a DEX that has a fair exchange on Cosmos?

So, it took me writing 2 new programs to prove this, but the exchange-rate on @osmosiszone trump's @TeamKujira FIN order books for $wBTC.




That means we do the standard.

The standard:
  1. bridge to @osmosiszone
  2. swap $BTC for $ETH
  3. bridge back to @TeamKujira 
We key-in the price-quotes of $BTC and $ETH into the SPREADSHEETSZORXEN!! and it sez:

2023-07-15 ETHBTC-THANG!, Day 48






  • swap 0.0158 $BTC

ETH: 5.08061
BTC: 0.00511
Total: $9,959.12

n.b.: I bought 0.272 $ETH in catch-alls, resetting EMA-20s and averages.

So, according to The Standard™️ I bridge the $BTC over to @osmosiszone via Satellite, swap to $ETH, then bridge back to @TeamKujira via IBC.






You see I now have oodles of $ETH in my @TeamKujira wallet and some $BTC? 


Let's move the $BTC to Ghost lend, and put the $ETH to work! 

I lend the $BTC to Ghost as reserve, then I mint 1,370 $USK from 2.5284 $ETH then put that $USK on @TeamKujira FIN axlUSDC/USK as a buy limit order as a 無 $ETH arb.







Annnnnd! ... we're done with the ETHBTC-thang! for today.

EASY-PEASIES! 


No comments:

Post a Comment