Tuesday, July 25, 2023

USK arbitrage via ORCA liquidations

Some liquidations fulfilled on @TeamKujira ORCA, to wit: $LUNA at 8% (discount), $ATOM, 4.98%, and $stATOM at 7.31%.





I'm stash'n the $LUNA into Ghost Lend for the time being, awaiting it's triumphal return to $100+-per. 😎😅🙄



Just as self-liquidations on @TeamKujira BLUE can be used to arbitrate the (self-liquidated) asset.

Like: I've used an $ATOM self-liquidation to arb $ATOM, ... 

HOWTO.

Liquidations can be used to arbitrate $USK.

Think about it. You bid for a liquidation of an asset with $USK, then you get that liquidated asset at a discount AND at ATL. Isn't that like getting $USK at a discount?

Liquidity is liquidity.™️

So, to prove this out (to myself), I take the $stATOM I received from the ORCA liquidation fulfillment and place a sell order on FIN stATOM/USK order book.




When this order fills, let's see what the actual returns are.

No comments:

Post a Comment