Monday, February 26, 2024

Migaloo Ginkou liquidations

Anybody else having problems with liquidation bids on @ginkou_io on Migaloo blockchain?

  • I bid 30 $USDC on $bWHALE liquidation.

  • The liquidations page says I have $4 left.

  • The queue, however, is EMPTY!

  • The latest liquidation is 3 JANUARY? I got this bid filled LAST NIGHT!

"Go to discord and submit a ticket," you say?

I say: I did. They closed the ticket without addressing the problem. My liquidation stats are still empty, even though it states, clearly, I have active bids. The liquidation queues are empty, so I have no idea where to bid.

Are you having problem with @ginkou_io liquidation bids and queues? Can any of you @ginkou_io OGs reach out to them and ask them to:

  1. restart liquidation history logs
  2. show liquidation bids in the queue
  3. show MY liquidation bids: how much, and, at which premiums?

$1M of liquidity. That's what @ginkou_io has. Most of it is yours. Aren't you concerned that this protocol is working? Or: is it working just fine and dandy for you? If so, how so? What is the work-around you have in place that makes @ginkou_io work for you, when it isn't for me?

Also, dear @ginkou_io, you say I have $4.79 active bid for $bWHALE liquidations.





How do I withdraw an active bid? There is no option on your UX? Are you saying once I submit a bid, it's a forever-thing?

I'd like to withdraw my liquidity, please. Tell me how to do this. 

bWHALE liquidation

Okay, so the @ginkou_io UX for liquidations is broke AF, but liquidations seem to be working.
 
  • I claim liquidated $bWHALE on @ginkou_io
  • Swap most of it to $WHALE; why?

  • Swap most of that to $USDC then rebid liquidated $bWHALE




  • Deposit a wee bit o' $USDC, earning 14% APR.

Then SOME of that $WHALE-from-$bWHALE I archive as @eris_protocol $arbWHALE.





Note that I get much more $arbWHALE when I swap on @WhiteWhaleDefi, than if I stake on @eris_protocol, so I do the swap on the DEX. 

Then, with mucho support from @BackBone_Labs, who helped me figure out what $bWHALEt is and how to get it. I swap the rest of my claimed liquidated $bWHALE to $bWHALEt and provide it as collateral on @ginkou_io. 




Thanks, @BackBone_Labs! 

ampWHALEt liquidation

Now!

Guess what?

I have a $ampWHALEt liquidation to claim!






n.b. @ginkou_io: 

  1. there is no liquidation history
  2. 'My liquidations'-tab is empty, although I do have a liquidation bid partially-bid and partially-fulfilled.

Let's do this.

Anybody else have to reconnect their wallet to Migaloo blockchain apps, over and over again?



5th time reconnecting KEPLR in 5 hours. Is this normal for this blockchain? If it is normal for this blockchain, then: why?

Who is a Migaloo OG, on it 24/7, and loves the UX?

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!



"My bids" is now working on @ginkou_io.

Thank you, @ginkou_io. 

I claim the liquidated 945 $ampWHALEt for 25.76 $USDC




liquidated at: 2¢-per
market price: 4¢
premium: 32% (29% bid-at)

I swap most of the $ampWHALEt to $USDC on @WhiteWhaleDefi, firstly to rebid the $ampWHALEt liquidation market, and, secondly to deposit some $USDC into @ginkou_io Earn.






The remaining $ampWHALEt I provide as collateral to @ginkou_io, 



...growing my $ampWHALEt-bag via liquidation arb.

No comments:

Post a Comment