Thursday, February 22, 2024

My Sumo vault report, 2024-02-22

I picked up some $WINK and $ASTRO on their dips on @TeamKujira FIN. I claim those filled-orders.





Time to a Sumo Vault report, then! 

Before I send these tokens to my Sumo addy, I rebid the filled catch-all orders, because these limit catch-all orders have been really working well for me: buying at low-lows and selling at high-highs!




... then I send the $ASTRO and $WINK over to my Sumo vault addy. 




So, do the report?

Welllllll, ...

First I have a question for all's y'all's: anybody doing anything interesting with $ampKUJI?






The @unstake_fi-approach is (very) unprofitable, and the volume on the $KUJI LSD-boards on @TeamKujira FIN is near zero.

Infinite KUJI Well

I'm thinking infinite well.

However, there are 2 considerations to an infinite well:

  1. How much you get from a burn verses
  2. How much your assets are worth if you keep the LSD.

If I burn 44.955 $KUJI (swapped to 43.35 $ampKUJI), I get 45.21 $KUJI in 14 days. GREAT!



But that 43.35 $ampKUJI would be worth 45.06 for a net gain (burn vs HODL LSD) of 0.15 $KUJI.

For a 45 $KUJI investment, that's 8% APR.

Can I do better? HELLz YA!

Because the ampKUJI/KUJI @TeamKujira FIN order book spread is so tight, I need a lot of $KUJI to make a little.

Except my 'I can do better than that' entail risks that I'm unwilling to take with the Sumo Vault. The point of the Sumo Vault is to HODL, not trade KUJI -> ATOM -> KUJI for a 10% gain on the upside, but if either goes asymptotic, I have a problem.

Other portfolios have problems

So, after all that, I leave well-enough alone for now.

Report-time.

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2024-02-22


incept date: 2023-12-16





invested: $5,516.32
current value: $5,787.02
ROI: 4.91% / 26.34% APR
still to acquire: $3,210.82
vault target value: $94,629.94



  • undervalued assets: $KUJI $LUNA $ROAR

No comments:

Post a Comment