Monday, February 26, 2024

ORCA LINK liquidation bid fulfilled

Two words, folks: $LINK.

Funny thing: $LINK has a sell-to-MNTA order at 21.2222 which is a full $1-per above market price of $LINK now! So I sell BELOW STRIKE (!!!) to grab the profit and to set up the next ORCA bid. I sell all the $LINK, unfortunately, so I buy back a wee bit at REAL market price. 😎



My plan is, when these orders clear, is to move the wee bit o' $LINK to @TeamKujira Ghost, growing my $LINK-back (which started: today!), place a new liquidated $LINK bid on $ORCA with 30 $USK claimed, and the rest of the $USK will go to Ghost, earning 70% on the lending market.


Side Note

To @TeamKujira Ghost $xMNTA or to @Quark_Protocol $qcMNTA: that is the question.

$qcMNTA is now an asset you can unstake on @unstake_fi, but that does not make the above question moot, because you currently unstake AT A LOSS!??!?!


And $xMNTA now has liquidation markets on ORCA.



No comments:

Post a Comment