Wednesday, February 21, 2024

TERRA portfolio report 2024-02-21

💥 LIQUIDATIONS FULFILLED on @solid_capa for $ampLUNA and $bLUNA.






I'll claim these liquidated assets, do some housekeeping, then rebid. FUN! 🎉

I first claim the @BackBone_Labs 42 $bLUNA on @solid_capa. I swap most of the liquidated amount back to $SOLID: most of which will go into a new liquidation bid, smol amount will go to burn minted $SOLID, and the rest supplies @solid_capa as collateral.





I'M GROW'n MY $bLUNA-bag!
-----
Since I had a liquidated $bLUNA bid hit, I'm going to increase the size of my next bid.

I withdraw some LP SOLID-axlUSDC from @astroport_fi, swapping the $axlUSDC to SOLID.




Interesting: @astroport_fi LP SOLID-axlUSDC pays incentivized yields in both $ASTRO and in $CAPA. 


I then place a new bid for liquidated $bLUNA on @solid_capa.


Let's turn our attention to the liquidated $ampLUNA on @solid_capa.

I claim it and convert most to $SOLID on @astroport_fi, using most of that to rebid for liquidated $ampLUNA, some to burn $SOLID I've minted, and the rest I supply as collateral, grow'n my $ampLUNA-bag. 





I have to remember for next time to work in $arbLUNA on $ampLUNA liquidations. I need to figure out a strategy for that. 



And you see I've accumulated a wee bit o' $ASTRO and $CAPA from my @astroport_fi LP SOLID-axlUSDC. 




I'll get to those when they're worth > $10. 

TERRA portfolio report 2024-02-21





net worth $2,530.26

total invested: $2,752.69
total debts: -$542.06

gain/loss: -$222.43 / ROI: -8.08%

No comments:

Post a Comment