Friday, February 9, 2024

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2024-02-09

Let's do the Sumo Vault-THANG!

Why? I just had @Quark_Protocol $qcKUJI unstake:



194.9417 $qcKUJI -> 197.5 $KUJI that I had staked 
195.0491 $KUJI to.

So I made money right?

...yes?

But if I kept the $qcKUJI, it's now worth 197.848.

A conundrum.

Unstake.fi

@unstake_fi wen qc-assets?

But, now that I mention @unstake_fi: their only asset is to unstake $ampKUJI, and if you look at the FIN ampKUJI/KUJI board, you see why.

I wish they had a supply option, making it decentralized, like: I supply 1,000 $KUJI for instant $ampKUJI unstake, and I'd get the $ampKUJI.

Imagine the possibilities, @unstake_fi: you open asset-supply to us, and we supply the $KUJI, $MNTA, $LUNA, $WHALE, $FUZN, and whatever, for the LSDs to unstake, and we benefit by obtaining the LSDs at a 21-day, or whatever, discount.

Think about it.

My DMs are open.

Here's the other take-away: arbitrage.

Looking at the qcKUJI/KUJI board on @TeamKujira FIN as well as the ampKUJI/KUJI board, there are buy-opportunities, buying the LSD below market price, if the unstake is instant and the premium for unstake is reasonable.



I place buy-orders.

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2024-02-09


incept date: 2023-12-16





invested: $5,297.91
current value: $5,325.22
ROI: 0.52% / 3.42% APR

still to acquire: $3,672.62
vault target value: $94,629.94

This is the first time in about a month that this vault is net-positive, and the reason, besides the $STARS- and $ASTRO-surge, was the dip.

I bought $1,000-worth of $NSTK for $450, folks.

The dip: learn to love it.


  • undervalued assets: $KUJI $LUNA $ROAR $FUZN $MNTA

No comments:

Post a Comment