Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Avalanche portfolio 2024-03-20

Let's do the @avax-THANG!


I collect yields from @GMX_IO, because now transaction fees are no longer an INSANE $7-$8-$9 PER TRANSACTION?!?! as they were this past couple of weeks.


I collect the yields from @BenqiFinance.

I just collected $100 in yields for the past 10 days.

So, normalment, I swap the $QI to $AVAX, then all the $AVAX to $sAVAX.

Am I going to swap the $QI to $AVAX?

No.

Why?

Because, FINALLY, after 3 years, the @BenqiFinance  $QI-price has come unto its own, meaning that I can FINALLY use it as a pivot asset to arb $AVAX.




Consequently, I djinn up the { AVAX/USD, QI/USD, QI/AVAX }-charts and -EMA20s.

The calls:

  • AVAX/USD: sell (which I'm not going to do)



  • QI/USD: sell (nupe!)

  • QI/AVAX: BUY!



So, instead of swapping $QI to $AVAX, I'll HODL it and swap on a 'sell' EMA20 call for QI/AVAX.

Now I have $AVAX in hand. I swap it to $sAVAX and lend it to @BenqiFinance. 



If you look at my @BenqiFinance positions, you see I have a lot of $AVAX debt, to the tune of $56k.



So, what do I do?

I borrow more and swap that to $QI, on the QI/AVAX-EMA20 call.




There are different approaches to borrowing and debt-management. Some investors go debt-free. Not me. @BenqiFinance incentivizes borrow with $AVAX and $QI yields.

In fact, borrows from @BenqiFinance have seeded my entire #cryptocurrency portfolio.

I've done well, borrowing.

So, what happens when I arb the ~9.4 $AVAX, using $QI as the pivot-asset? Will I payback my borrow?

Huh.

When that happens, I'll make a vid and go into my investment approach. YAY! 🎉

Let's do the @avax portfolio report.

Avalanche portfolio 2024-03-20




total net worth: $44,569.78

total invested: $36,012.09
total debts: -$54,098.63
ROI: 23.76%

No comments:

Post a Comment