Friday, March 29, 2024

Migaloo blockchain report, 2024-03-29

Let's do a tour of the blockaverse, starting with Migaloo. There was an issue with $ampROAR price-quote, but the @ginkou_io team fixed this.

So, after buying $WHALE-gas on @TeamKujira FIN, I withdrew all my deposits, collateral, bids, and claims with a [reset].




I had originally invested $385 into @ginkou_io. Let's see how much value I exit with.



I transfer all non-$WHALE-escque assets off Migaloo onto my @terra_money addy.

Reviewing the assets @ginkou_io returned to me via the [reset]-button, they are off by nearly $100, refunding:

  • 0 of my 2435.40 $bWHALE
  • 0 of my 1465.57 $ampWHALE
  • 500 of my 4100 $ampWHALEt is missing
  • 0 of my 0.9 $ampLUNA

This is very troubling. A help-ticket is in.


Given what I left on Migaloo ($144.86 of liquidity) and what I transferred off (mostly $ampROAR and $USDC) ($301.60 liquidity), I had a nice $61.46 gain.

When @ginkou_io returns the outstanding $92.56, that will be even better.

This is how my Migaloo addy sits.




No comments:

Post a Comment