Saturday, March 16, 2024

My SumoKuji vault report, 2024-03-16

I picked up 800+ $FUZN from 50 $MNTA on a price-dip with a @TeamKujira FIN catch-all order.


I replace the filled catch-all orders and transfer the tokens to my Sumo vault.





This will trigger a Sumo-THANG! report.  

First up: BAM! I bought $ampKUJI at a (slight) discount on @TeamKujira FIN with $KUJI, activating my $KUJI as I HODL it. 



Second up, I mint $USK on my $LUNA minter on @TeamKujira BLUE to burn some of the $USK I minted with my $STARS minter.



Other people are allowed to be liquidated.

Me: not anymore. I'm tired of being liquidated. Let some young buck take a turn taking a few punches to the face.

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2024-03-16


incept date: 2023-12-16





invested: $5,729.19
current value: $5,534.84
ROI: -3.39% / -13.61% APR

still to acquire: $3,463.00
vault target value: $94,629.94

  • undervalued assets, as per vault metrics: $KUJI $LUNA $NSTK $STARS $FUZN $MNTA



Analysis


Although this drop seems precipitous, I'm only down $200 on $5k invested, AND! This drop shows many bargains are available now.

I have reason to be hopeful. #hopium 

No comments:

Post a Comment