Saturday, March 30, 2024

Avalanche portfolio report, 2024-03-30

Let's do the @avax portfolio report.

First up, let's look at the prices and the EMA20s of $AVAX (and the pivot asset I use: $QI).





The { AVAX/USD, QI/USD }-EMA20s are close to their market prices – interesting! – but the QI/AVAX-EMA20 says BUY!

Let's do that. 

So, "swap $AVAX for $QI." Okay, ...

Question: where do I get the $AVAX to do that?
Answer: my yield-farms on @BenqiFinance and @GMX_IO.




I collect my $AVAX- and $QI-yields.

But then I put the $AVAX yields into @BenqiFinance, after swapping them to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork.






From that, I then borrow 10 $AVAX, which I swap to $QI.




Why? The suppled $sAVAX pay real yields. The borrowed $AVAX pay real yields.

You BETCHA I'm borrowing to pivot-arb $AVAX.

I record the arbitrage-trade into my SPREADSHEESZORXEN!


Avalanche portfolio 2024-03-30






total net worth: $45,646.46

total invested: $36,012.09
total debts: -$56,668.66
ROI: 26.75%

No comments:

Post a Comment