Saturday, March 23, 2024

Terra portfolio report 2024-03-23

Oh, yes: let's do @terra_money portfolio next.

(publish the amp exchange rates for Eris protocol)

I include its subchain: Migaloo, which doesn't have a link to twitter, nor does it publish the $WHALE-price on its dashboard? Is that weird? That's weird to me.

"We have a token, we don't publish its price."

Ginkou fiasco

What's happening with @ginkou_io?

I have no loan against my collateral. None.






I go to withdraw my collateral, and it says I don't "have enough collateral to cover my loan"???

@ginkou_io where is all the $ampROAR I deposited? Why can't I withdraw my collateral?

And I go to withdraw my $USDC on their earn-tab, and it says: "Not enough $USDC available to be withdrawn." 


@ginkou_io: I would like to withdraw my funds from your protocol. When can I do this? 'Now' would be the correct answer. 

Arbitrage

So, nothing to do with money markets until this issue is (never?) resolved. Let's look at arbitrage around $LUNA.

First up, both $LUNA and $ROAR are SELL, according to their /USD-EMA20s, ...




But the ROAR/LUNA EMA20 says "BUY," so, let's do that.


I have $ampLUNA on hand. I could convert to $LUNA then swap to $ROAR, but, simulating both that and swapping directly from $ampLUNA gives me the same results, so I swap directly on @astroport_fi. 



Great! I do that. I record that. When I swap back, I'll report the resulting ROI.

Now let's look at $ASTRO. The /USD EMA20 call is "BUY," and so is the ASTRO/LUNA EMA20 call.





So, I swap some $ampLUNA to $ASTRO on @astroport_fi 





There's some KUJI/LUNA-action, but I'll cover that in my MENSA report.

So! Let's do the @terra_money portfolio report, then!

Terra portfolio report 2024-03-23 





net worth $3,719.24 

total invested: $2,984.69 
total debts: $0.00 

losses from Terra-crash: -$30,407.56 

gain/loss: $734.56 / ROI: 24.61% 


No comments:

Post a Comment