Tuesday, November 22, 2022

2022-11-22 Benqi Finance AVAX loop APR report

I also have yields on @BenqiFinance to harvest. 


That's a rather more involved process, however, so I'm going to go on a walk first, before my afternoon meeting at work. 😊🚶‍♀️

"GEOPHF! $AVAX IS WAY UP! YOU STILL BUYIN'???"

me: "...maaaayyyyybee?" 


"GEOPHF! WITH THAT $AVAX YOU 'maaaayyyyybeee' BOUGHT, ARE YOU TRANSFERRING IT TO YOUR AVALANCHEAN WALLET???"

me: "...maaaaayyyyyybeeeee?"


"GEOPHF! IS THE ONLY WORD YOU SAY IS 'maaaaayyyybeeee'??? AND DOES THAT MEAN 'YES'???"

me: "...maaaaayyyyybeeee?" 


OKAY! BACK AT IT!

I collect $AVAX-yields on @BenqiFinance, swap them for $sAVAX on @KyberDAO, then pair the $sAVAX with $AVAX and stake that LP on @traderjoe_xyz.




This triggers a $JOE- and $QI-yield harvest. The $JOE-yields I stake as $sJOE on @traderjoe_xyz for $USDC-yields.


The $QI-yields from @traderjoe_xyz I combine with the $QI-yields from @BenqiFinance.

I swap those $QI-yields to $AVAX on @pangolindex, 



... then swap ALLES teh $AVAX to $sAVAX on @KyberDAO. 

The $sAVAX I supply to @BenqiFinance. This pays off my self-loan (which restarted my @AaveAave looped position), then I immediately borrow back the remainder as $AVAX from @BenqiFinance.



This is my working liquidity for today.

Now I can run the daily @BenqiFinance report.


2022-11-22 @BenqiFinance $AVAX loop APR report





APY 6.94%
APR 16.37%

total $AVAX-yields collected: 10.32
total $QI-yields collected: 3551.32
yields, incept: 2022-10-22
yield collected for 31 days

With $AVAX at $12.31 and $QI at $0.007719
That is $4.98 collected per day (avg)

Vital Point

It's important to point out the vital point of this δneutral strategy.

People have lost everything in this #cryptocrash.

I haven't lost: in fact, I've gained. By playing the $AVAX-borrow against the $sAVAX-supply, my $AVAX becomes stable and I earn yields, ... in all markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment