Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-29

Before I do my blockchains report, let's disburse the liquidity on Fantom Opera.

I SWAP-SWAP on @Bybit_Official to $FTM, which was hard than that sounds; I should have just placed a market order and be done with it, but no, I watch $FTM sky as I tried to buy.



Then I transfer funds to my Fantom Opera wallet. Again, easier said than done. The funds showed up right away, but it took 40 minutes for the tx to show up on FTM scan.


I'm griping, but why so slow to record funds that already moved?

Then I get an estimate from @UniDexFinance of how much stable I get out of the transferred funds. 


I provide this to my system (can you say: SPREADSHEETSZORXEN?!?!?), which tells me which stables to swap to supply @GeistFinance money market.


Let's do this.

I swap to the stables { $DAI, $fUSDT, $USDC} from $FTM on @UniDexFinance, then supply the stables to @GeistFinance. 



I borrow back the supply as $MIM. 


I then loop back the borrowed $MIM, via swap on @UniDexFinance as stable supply of { $DAI, $fUSDT, $USDC }.





I overextended myself today, so next time round, I'll need to be more circumspect.

I now can do the blockchains report.

One more thing before a leave @GeistFinance: I now have claimable fees IN NATIVE TOKENS.


Me likey. Me likey lotsa! 😋

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-29



invested: $79,496.97
value: $67,321.07
ROI: -15.32%

Good night, fam, see you in the morning...

... oh, it IS the morning. See you after a nap, then. 😴

No comments:

Post a Comment