Saturday, November 26, 2022

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-26

Okay, time to do the blockchains report.

First, I move the liquidity from Avalanche to Fantom Opera via @Bybit_Official, with a SWAP-SWAP from $AVAX to $FTM. 





Now I use my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN to compute how much of each stable I convert to from $FTM on @UniDexFinance. 





I supply the stablecoins to @GeistFinance then borrow the maximum amount of $MIM, looping over stablecoins.





I swap the $MIM to stables on @UniDexFinance, supply the stables back to @GeistFinance, using the borrow to supply ('looping'), and then achieve a 1.21 health factor.

Perfect.

My @GeistFinance positions are as follows as I close the loop. 


Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-26



invested: $78,337.38
value: $67,544.55
ROI: -13.78% 

No comments:

Post a Comment