Thursday, November 24, 2022

2022-11-24 Benqi Finance AVAX loop APR report

"BUT, GEOPHF, $AVAX IS ..."


Lemme stop ya right there. Yes, I'm bullish on $AVAX. Yes, I'm buying $AVAX.


"BUT, GEOPHF, WHY ARE YOU BULLISH ON $AVAX?"

Because.

"BUT, GEOPHF! ARE YOU TRANSFERRING DAT SWEET $AVAX TO YOUR AVALANCHE WALLET?"

Let me be plain: when a CEX holds liquidity, it's THEIRS to profit from and to do with as THEY please.

When YOU hold liquidity, it's YOURS to disburse as YOU see fit.



What was your question, again? 

Before I run the @BenqiFinance daily report, I'mma collect these sweet, sweet yields and convert the above transferred-in $AVAX to $sAVAX to stake on @BenqiFinance.

Let's take it a step at a time.

Primus: Collectus the $AVAX-us yielditor.


(those are all made-up words).

I convert the $AVAX-yields and the transferred-in $AVAX to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork, then I add liquidity to the sAVAX-AVAX LP on @traderjoe_xyz, which I stake there.




This harvests the $JOE- and $QI-yields.


The $JOE-yields I stake as $sJOE on @traderjoe_xyz 

With the $QI-yields from @traderjoe_xyz, I combine them with the $QI-yields from @BenqiFinance, then swap them to $sAVAX on @yieldyak_.



The $sAVAX I supply to @BenqiFinance, then immediately borrow back half as $AVAX.



This is my working liquidity for today.

2022-11-24 @BenqiFinance $AVAX loop APR report





APY 7.10%
APR 16.79%

total $AVAX-yields collected: 11.56
total $QI-yields collected: 3551.32
yields, incept: 2022-10-22
yield collected for 33 days

With $AVAX at $12.84 and $QI at $0.010562
That is $5.63 collected per day (avg)

No comments:

Post a Comment