Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-30

Now let's focus on inter-blockchain report.

First, I SWAP-SWAP on @Bybit_Official from $AVAX -> $USDT -> $FTM, then I move that liquidity to the Fantom Opera Blockchain.




Here're my @GeistFinance positions.


Here's the thing about $DAI. It collateralizes at 75% only, as opposed to $USDC and $fUSDT, which collateralize at 80%. I'm withdrawing my $DAI, swapping to $USDC on @UniDexFinance, then resupplying at $USDC. 




When I've completely unwound my $DAI supply, my new @GeistFinance positions settle to the following: 


I swap the $FTM to $USDC on @UniDexFinance then supply that to @GeistFinance. I then borrow half-max $MIM; 'half-max' because I'll resupply half, but I'm going to be using half on @TarotFinance.




Let's embark on this adventure!

I swap the $MIM to $USDC on @UniDexFinance and resupply half back to @GeistFinance, as promised, bringing the health factor back up to 1.19, which I can live with for now.



... but what do I do with the remaining liquidity?

The rest: I swap half for $fUSDT on @UniDexFinance, then add liquidity to that stable LP on @Spirit_Swap (another too cute dApp? What gives!).





Why?

@TarotFinance has a leveraged LP farm yielding ~9%.

And here I am in my new @TarotFinance position. 



I can now run the blockchains report.

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-30



invested: $81,300.27
value: $70,347.97
ROI: -13.47%

No comments:

Post a Comment