Thursday, November 24, 2022

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-24

Okay, time for the blockchains daily report, so I move liquidity from Avalanche to Fantom via @Bybit_Official, SWAP-SWAPping $AVAX -> $USDT -> $FTM along the way.





I won't do this report for a while, fam, however, as I'm OFT to celebrate Thanksgiving with friends.

A Dios!

Now, using SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! I compute how to distribute stables to @GeistFinance from the transferred-in $FTM (that I swap to stables on @UniDexFinance) 





I supply all those stables to @GeistFinance, then borrow a big ol' borrow o' $MIM.





I swap that borrowed $MIM to { $DAI, $fUSDT, $USDC } on @UniDexFinance then supply those stables to @GeistFinance.



No need to loop tonight, as that supply brings the health factor to 1.21: a good place to rest.


Now I can run my blockchains daily report.

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-24


invested: $77,841.28
value: $65,459.75
ROI: -15.91%

No comments:

Post a Comment