Saturday, November 19, 2022

Why AVAX?

My man @DFKHarmDogg asked me: "What makes you so bullish on $AVAX?"

Well, I'll tell you.

I'm making ~20% looping on @AaveAave ...



... and @BenqiFinance


...and @GMX_IO has a treasury token, $GLP, of $BTC, $ETH, and $AVAX, with yields including escrowed $GMX and a yield-multiplier token. $GMX doesn't depend on $AVAX, and it's APR is good, and APY ~12%, calculated, so that's a real APY, folks.



I'm accumulating $BTC and $ETH-stake.

Here's the thing.

No matter what AVAX does now, I'm generating income from it. And, G-d forbid it, $AVAX goes up, I'm going to make a MINT of money from the gain. 

But I don't even care now. 

I'm buying so many AVAX that the income it generates alone is fine for me now.

Folks, $AVAX is a protocol token. It's 'money,' so not an end in itself, but a means of exchange.

I USE $AVAX to fund projects that are interesting.
I USE $AVAX to BUIDL.

That's why I'm bullish on $AVAX, because, for me, it's useful, and that's a rare thing to say about a token.

1 comment: