Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-11-30

Before I do the Avalanche report, I'll disburse funds.

So, first stop: @GMX_IO. I swap $AVAX for $GMX ont @traderjoe_xyz and stake it, then buy $GLP with $AVAX.





You see the yields are above $10, but I'll wait to compound them when the multiplier points to be harvested is more than 1.0. 

Next, I open a new position on @Alpha_HomoraV2: the AVAX-USDC.e leveraged LP farm. Quite a lot more debt with a stable-paired LP, so, we'll see how this goes.


Liquidation occurs at $11.7/$AVAX ... Have we been below $12.00 at all? 🤔


Yes, we have, so I'll monitor this LP. 

The remaining liquidity I transfer to @Bybit_Official for later disbursement.


I'm now ready to run the Avalanche daily report. 

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-11-30



invested: $67,208.75
valuation: $57,806.94
ROI: -13.88% 

No comments:

Post a Comment