Tuesday, November 29, 2022

2022-11-29 Benqi Finance AVAX loop APR report

Before I run the daily @BenqiFinance report, I SWAP all my $AVAX to $sAVAX on @KyberNetwork, then HARVEST the $AVAX-yield on @BenqiFinance.





This yield I pair with $sAVAX then farm the sAVAX-AVAX LP on @traderjoe_xyz. 



Staking the sAVAX-AVAX LP on @traderjoe_xyz harvests the $JOE- and $QI-yields. The $JOE-yields I stake on @traderjoe_xyz as $sJOE. The $QI-yields I combine with the @BenqiFinance $QI-yields, which is harvesting correctly, swap to $sAVAX on @yieldyak_ then supply to @BenqiFinance.





I borrow back half what I supplied as $AVAX. This is my working liquidity for today. 


I can now do the @BenqiFinance daily report, ... at midnight. It's been a good day today, folks; a busy one.

2022-11-29 @BenqiFinance $AVAX loop APR report





APY 7.60%
APR 20.94%

total $AVAX-yields collected: 14.84
total $QI-yields collected: 3551.32
yields, incept: 2022-10-22
yield collected for 38 days

With $AVAX at $12.78 and $QI at $0.008084
That is $5.75 collected per day (avg)


No comments:

Post a Comment