Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-23

Before I do the daily blockchains report, I need to spread my liquidity ACROSS THE BLOCKIVERSE!

... it sounded better on paper. 😅

I transfer my $AVAX to @Bybit_Official, then SWAP-SWAP it to $FTM (via $USDT), then transfer that $FTM to the Fantom Opera blockchain. 





I swap that $FTM to stables on @UniDexFinance using my spreadsheetszorxen as a guide. 





I then supply the stables to @GeistFinance, borrow $MIM, swap that $MIM to { $DAI, $fUSDT, $USDC }, supply those stables to @GeistFinance, which then allows me to borrow more $MIM:





Thus, we loop.

After I complete looping, I come to rest here with my @GeistFinance positions.


I can now run the blockchains daily report.

Investment by BlockChain: 2022-11-23


invested: $77,419.71
value: $63,973.64
ROI: -17.37%

No comments:

Post a Comment