Monday, November 28, 2022

Partially-fulfilled order on Team Kujira FIN order books: HOWTO

The @TeamKujira blockchain FIN 'problem': I'm getting partially fulfilled orders. That's fine on the first partial fulfillment, but when they complete the order, they report something like:

100 $axlUSDC sold for 3 $KUJI


That's no fun, administratively.

So, wat do?

What I did the first couple of times was to claim the partial fulfillment then get a very nasty surprise on the completed order when my system told me I sold $ATOM for $0.59 a token.

THEN I had to retrace the other parts of the order, through 100s of bids.

Let's not repeat that

So, then I 'wised up' and did not collect partially fulfilled orders, but waited until the order was (completely) fulfilled.

The problem with that?

I got these stupid μfulfilled orders all over the place now.





So, how will I address the 'partially-fulfilled orders'-problem going forward?

1. CANCEL (because I 'can't sell' the order, ... GEDDIT?) the original (partially-fulfilled) orders, restoring cancelled liquidity to the (now not-sold) assets.


2. CLAIM the partially-fulfilled order with price-data integrous.


3. DRINK a shot of the GlenLivet (Scotch) to celebrate.


No comments:

Post a Comment