Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-11-29

Before I do my Avalanche daily report, let's disburse the working liquidity.

First off, I'm opening leveraged positions on @Alpha_HomoraV2.

Let's walk through the AVAX-BTC leveraged LP

  • I provide $AVAX (it has asymmetric provisioning, which is choice!)


  • I borrow $BTC


  • I win


Now, borrowing $BTC says I'm bearing on $BTC, which is not the case at all. I've observed that $AVAX swings with $BTC and $ETH, so as one goes up, the other one does, too. I'm HOP(ium)ing that this makes borrowing $BTC against $AVAX okay.

We shall see how this bears out.

I open a similar position by provisioning $AVAX and borrowing $ETH.


I now have an @Alpha_HomoraV2 account on Avalanche.


Next, I purchase and stake $GMX and $GLP on @GMX_IO, swapping $AVAX for $GMX on @traderjoe_xyx. 



As the fees are < 1% for $GLP, I buy it outright with $AVAX.



I then send the rest of the liquidity to @Bybit_Official for later disbursement.


I can now do the Avalanche daily report.

Net Avalanche positions: 2022-11-29



invested: $66,408.75
valuation: $55,637.16
ROI: -16.12%

No comments:

Post a Comment