Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Tarot Card Reading on Fantom Opera blockchain

POOF! I'm on the Fantom Opera network.


As you see, I have 1,270 $FTM to disburse.

AND I'm looking at @TarotFinance FTM/sFTMx leveraged position.

Let's try this out with a smol seed investment and see where it takes us.

Spooky!


But I need seed LP first, so oft to @SpookySwap we go!

Okay, @SpookySwap is cute.

I swapped some $FTM to $sFTMx, then supplied liquidity. I'm going to farm on @SpookySwap, so I provided liquidity only.






Tarot


Now i can galumph oft to @TarotFinance. 

So, I deposit the FTM/sFTMX LP into @TarotFinance, then I leverage that 15x.





That's wild! 15x leverage!

My thought here is that FTM and sFTMX are tied by a divisor, so I can go high-leverage here as those two assets (shouldn't) vary with respect to to each other.

We shall see.

Geist


The remaining $FTM I'll put into the @GeistFinance money market as stables.

How do we do that?

  • First, we compute how much the $FTM equates to in stables.


  • THEN, we go to my SPREADSHEETSZORXEN! ... which tells us how much of each stable to convert to.

I swap the $FTM for stables on @UniDexFinance, following the plan from the spreadsheetszorxen. 




I supply these stables to @GeistFinance, 




... then borrow a high LTV level of $MIM, 


which I will swap to the { $DIA, $fUSDT, $USDC } stables and resupply, thus looping the liquidity.

After looping completes, my @GeistFinance money market positions are as follows.



  • SHOULD $MIM depeg, I make ~ $1.6k
  • SHOULD $MIM remain stable, I make leveraged $GEIST yields at 16% on the borrowed liquidity.

Either way, I win.

No comments:

Post a Comment