Saturday, August 14, 2021

11 e-coin recommendations for 2021-08-14

11 e-coin recommendations for 2021-08-14. I'll analyze $ADA and $RVN recommendations this evening (and maybe $WAVES). 


MIXED (buy- and sell-) recommendation: $ADA. Somebody tell TO PLEASE CALM DOWN! ... or not! 😳 BUY. 



$RVN sell-recommendation. Plateaued (spell that 5 times fast!) price trend means sellers gon' sell. Me? I'm HODL. 


$WAVES mixed-recommendation, going up to the next level or plateauing or ...? $WAVES has the newly-listed jitters. PASS. 



Okay, so the result is BUY $ADA. But with what?

I'll look at $UNI, $ENJ, and $GRT to convert to $ADA, I'm thinking. All three coins have sell-pressure (and are feeling that pressure), so:

$100 $UNI -> $ADA

Well, I'll be! The day-after results show most of my recommendations were correct, just as sell-recommendations are correct in a bear market. 


 Day-after results show:

If I held $UNI, I would have lost $0.56
By I converted to $ADA and lost $1.83

net lost off conversion: ($1.27)

I should have not bought that cruddy $ADA and kept that awesome $UNI. Obvious in #hindsight. 🙄



No comments:

Post a Comment