Tuesday, August 3, 2021

24-e-coin recommendations for 2021-08-03

24 e-coin recommendations for 2021-08-03. There are a lot of sell-recommendations in this mix. Let's see how these recommendations affect my current portfolio holdings. 

Let's review the highlighted recommendations, one-by-one. BUY $ETH. Meh: there is buy-pressure, but a dip at the end of this 1-week charted price-rise, more pronounced dip over the last 24 hours. Passssss-...ish? (The buy-pressure is strong). 

$LINK has a SELL recommendation, but the chart doesn't support a sell. If anything, $LINK's price is trending (slightly) upward AND it has buy-pressure. Pass. 


SELL recommendation for $MATIC is supported by the price-momentum, 1-week and 1-day, and by sell-pressure.  


Although there is sell-pressure to support the SELL recommendation for $FIL, there's no clear price-trend on the 1-week nor 1-day charts. Pass. 

$COMP's BUY-recommendation isn't supported by the charts. Prices have no clear trend, and there is strong sell-pressure. Pass. 


BUY recommendation for $BAT? No. The price-trend in the charts is downward, and there's also sell-pressure. Pass. 


$ZRX SELL-recommendation is supported by the sell-pressure, but there're no clear price trends that I see in the 1-week (which is flat) and 1-day (which is jumpy) charts. Pass? Convert? eh. 


I'm not going to look at the SELL-recommendation for $1INCH, because, come to find. I don't have any. BUT. If I did. The sell-recommendation is supported by the 1-day and 1-week charts, so I WOULD sell my $1INCH ... if I had any.

Finally, the BUY-recommendation for $MLN is supported by a 1-week upward price-trend as well as buy-pressure. Yes, please (as long as the buy-pressure continues). 


Funny story: $MATIC went up and $MLN went down.

If I kept the money in $MATIC, I would have gained $5.92
Since I moved the money to $MLN, I lost -$12.92

Total realized loss: -$18.85

Okay. That hurt my feelings. 😢 


The day-after results show that the markets were feeling contrarian today and went up. HOW DARE THEY! ... no, ... wait ... 🙄 

No comments:

Post a Comment