Friday, August 27, 2021

3 e-coin RSI recommendations for 2021-08-27

3 e-coin RSI recommendations for 2021-08-27. We will be analyzing $LUNA and $ZRX. 

This analysis is going to be easy-hard, because everything's on an upswing, so, first off: $ZRX buy-recommendation. Buy-pressure, and, although the 1-week chart is bumpy (the 1-week chart is bumpy for every coin this week), the 1-day price-trend is up. BUY. 



$LUNA sell-recommendation. Haha. Funny joke. Buy pressure and 1-day price upswing. BUY. 


Okay, we have two BUY-recommendations. Which coins in my portfolio do I convert for these buys?

  • For $LUNA, it's $LTC: $490 $LTC -> $LUNA 
  • For $ZRX, on binance, I'll have to take a look-see, or HODL. Whichever strikes my fancy today. 😎 

Okay, I've reviewed my binance portfolio, and the other coins in that portfolio are doing better, buy-pressure-wise, than $ZRX, so:

$ZRX: HODL. 

Day after results show price going up, so I am glad I did the analysis and BOUGHT $LUNA, not SOLD it, as recommended. 🙄


Day-after results show that even though $LTC gained (2%+ one-day gain), $LUNA gained more, so my coin-conversion was a WIN! 



No comments:

Post a Comment