Wednesday, August 11, 2021

22 e-coin recommendations for 2021-08-11

22 e-coin recommendations for 2021-08-11, mostly RSI sell-recommendations. O, #cryptocurrency, whatever shall I do with you? 

First up, Cardano $ADA as sell-recommendation. Okay, maybe RSI is gun-shy? Maybe it's predicting sell-off? But 70% buy-pressure and an upward price trend? I'm riding this wave. Pass. 



Next, sell-recommendation for $DOGE. Nupe. Same as $ADA: buy-pressure and a rising price-trend. PASS. 


Next, sell-recommendation for $UNI is not a hard pass: there is sell-pressure, and it's not currently rising like bonkers, even though a slow, steady rise is a good thing, too. SELL (some of it). 


$LINK sell-recommendation is like $UNI. Good, steady price-rise trend, but sell pressure. SELL (some). 



Cosmos $ATOM is doing well. Buy-pressure and a steady price-rise this last week. It took a dip at the end, but PASS.  



$FIL is one I missed in my sieve for analysis. Like $UNI and $LINK, it has sell-pressure, but also a rising price-trend. SELL (some).  



$RVN looks like it's plateaued after its launch from the rocket pad, so if I were going to cash in, now would be the time to do it. I can #HODL this coin and see what plays out here. 



$UMA: I keep waiting for this coin to regain its ATH price so I can recoup my losses, and it keeps not doing that. Sell-pressure vs. a rising price-trend. I think it's time to let this one go. SELL. 



Okay, after analysis, we have $UNI, $LINK, $FIL, and $UMA to convert, but to convert to what? $ONE-fam, are there farming or staking that I'm missing? I didn't see anything on $SUSHI-swap. $MIR is farming at 50%+ and then there's $LUNA going gang-busters. 

The day-after results: ... and in a market-downturn, nearly every sell-recommendation is a good one. Ya see how that works? But I forgot to sell my $UMA. Le sigh. 🙄  


I moved $100 $FIL and $300 $UNI to $100 $SUSHI (whoopsies!), $75 $MIR, $75 $LUNA, and $150 $UST (to cover LPs for $MIR, $ANC, and $LUNA). I lost money, either way, but saved $3.52 because of those coin conversions. 



No comments:

Post a Comment