Wednesday, August 18, 2021

7 e-coin recommendations 2021-08-18

7 e-coin recommendations for 2021-08-18.

We'll be reviewing the recommendations for $SOL (wow!), $ADA, $LUNA, and $RVN. 

$SOL sell-recommendation. $SOL is up 125% since the last time it was recommended, and the charts for this week shows its ascent. I'm not going to S̶E̶L̶L̶, but BUY. 


$ADA sell-recommendation. ... sure? A bit of a rocky road for the 1-day chart and a declining price on the 1-week chart. SELL. 


$LUNA sell-recommendation. With these charts? No, thank you. You can sell if you want. Me? BUY. 


$RVN sell-recommendation. $RVN is trending downward, so, yes: SELL, but, for me: eh. I had an inexplicable affection for this coin, and am only $100 in. I suppose I could trade it to $ONE, but for now I'll HODL.



From the above chart-analysis, I'm going to:

  • BUY: $50 $SOL on recurring purchase at binance
  • CONVERT: $100 $ADA -> $UST -> $LUNA, $MIR, $MINE

(folks: Pylon's $MINE: up 50% this week and 192% APR LP. That's all I'm sayin')

... UPDATE!

Cardano's $ADA chart from coinbase (now, finally, working), with strong buy-pressure and an upward price-trend, convinces me to HODL $ADA.

Instead, I'm going to purchase $100 $WLUNA on coinbase, then use that to repurchase $MIR and $MINE 


The day-after results, mostly buy- but some sell-recommendations from yesterday, are mostly correct. I know I sound pleasantly surprised, because I am. 😊 



No comments:

Post a Comment