Monday, May 30, 2022

'Crazy' Mirror (depegged) LP yield farming

With a title to this entry like that, ... 

Approach

Let's do the 'crazy @mirror_protocol farming'-thing.

We collect crazy-hot $MIR yields, first of all, then swap for $UST. Why 'swap for $UST'?

Because I'm crazy (and I'll explain later).



Let's look at the @mirror_protocol yield-farms. We got some CRAZY yields and CRAZY premiums (difference between oracle price and traded price IRL).


My focus, right now, is the premiums, so I'm looking at $mGLXY, $mBTC, $mETH, and $mDOT, all at -99% premium.

Because I'm crazy.

What I'm definitively NOT looking at is SHORTing these securities so far off peg. 


Why? 

When their prices readjust, I'm going to be correcting collateral by a factor of 100.

I'm CRAZY.

I'm not stupid, however.

That's how I see it, anyway.

Method

The MFPT (slightly modified for the craziness) tells me which coins to invest in and what proportion of yields to invest, given I want half coin to HODL, and half for the LP (reserving $UST)


The MFPT is nice that way.


So, we traded $MIR for $UST (because I'm crazy), now then we traded that $UST for tokens at a -99% premium. 





So I'm buying mirrored-assets at 99% off trade price with an average 3000% $MIR yield.

I'm using my $MIR yield to create $MIR yield.

Who is crazy now, bishes, huh??? 😤

So:
  1. $MIR yielding farms at 3000%
  2. Or $(m)BTC (etc) at 99% growth potential.
Which one do I choose?

If any of you know anything about me, of course you already know my answer:

I choose both.
  • 50%ish I'll HODL
  • 50%ish goes to @mirror_protocol LP yield farms.


The. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment