Saturday, May 14, 2022

Unfollow'd, ... back.

Prélude

Wanna see a magic trick?

I'm about to make some unfollowers ...

... disappear.

*plays spooky mood music 🎵🎶👻

Dear 274 unfollowers that I just unfollowed back.

Good bye: "God be with ye."


D-mn, that felt good.

That felt really, really good.

Sine qua non

To all my followers: thanks for hanging in with this curmudgeon. You may wonder why I'm a stickler in this.

Why is unfollowing an unfollower so important to me?

When I follow somebody, I give them a piece of me. If they don't follow me back, I lose, I cheapen this piece of me.

Look to yourselves, my dear followers. If you follow someone, you give them your self. What do you get in return?

If the answer is 'nothing,' then: what is your worth?

In God's eyes, and in mine, your worth is infinite.

Don't cheapen yourselves. Follow those who deserve it.

The Call

I put this challenge to you, my dear followers:

Unfollow back all your unfollowers. All of them. I don't care if that number is 2,000 unfollowers, as some of you have. Do this.

Then take stock of yourself, and tell me: do you feel relieved? better? more whole?

I do.

Then. When you've done that, and cleared the detritus from your life: then we can talk about how you can get from 100 followers to 2,500 followers in less than a year, as I did.

Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment