Saturday, May 28, 2022

Terra 2.0 Launch

Terra 2.0 launched today. Down 80%.

Wouldn't be something that if in Terra Classic, $LUNC goes up to, say $0.01 and I made my money back in Terra Classic as Terra 2.0 falls down into the flames?

Wouldn't it be something if Terra Classic were the phoenix?

el geophf, dreamer. 


But, I mean, who didn't see the sell-off from a mile away? Really?

What does this mean?

Nothing.

I'm going to continue to build my positions in Terra Classic AND in Terra 2.0: one, both, or neither will get me to financial freedom.

But I will get there.

This: I promise you.

I voted 'no with veto' to Terra 2.0. 

I'm a dreamer. I believe that Terra $LUNA / $UST was a good thing and can be a good thing again.

I don't know what Terra 2.0 will be, but I feel Terra Classic has plenty of opportunity left for us hardy few.

I am a dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment