Thursday, May 5, 2022

"If YOOOOUUUUU had $1000, ..."

"geophf, if π–žπ–”π–šπ–šπ–šπ–š had $1000, where would you invest it?"

First of all: yes, AND...

...may I have another $2000 on top of that, please, because the opportunities are flying, friends. They are flying.

Let's take a look.

First of all: $LUNA.

I need more $LUNA. #Evergreen 🌲

So: 
  1. buy $LUNA at a discount, which means for me: bids on @TeamKujira 
  2. buy $LUNA at arbitrage. @afctoma mentioned a $LUNA -> $pLUNA / $yLUNA -> $cLUNA -> $LUNA arb on @prism_protocol looks juicy rn.

The @astroport_fi lock-drop is working well for me: I have a LOT of equity locked away, and I'm getting paid in yields for the lock-drop.

@ApolloDAO now has an $xASTRO lock-drop that pays in $APOLLO. As both tokens' outlook has improved (a LOT), this looks juicy to me.


Arbitrage in general:
  • $MARS arb @mars_protocol: 354.09% (HOLY WHAAAA???) πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ‘»
  • $ONE arb on Harmony @tranquil_fi: 52.99%
  • $PRISM arb @prism_protocol: 45.57%

Yes, please, to all of these.

Anywhere where they PAY me to BORROW tokens (in a Ξ΄Neutral-fashion), I'm there.

Right now, both @tranquil_fi and @BenqiFinance are PAYING me (in their respective protocol tokens) to borrow crypto.



Yes, please, and may I please have more o' dis?

Lastly, the 2x leveraged Martian fields on @mars_protocol. 


Three amazing protocol tokens, three amazing leveraged rates, but ... I have just one question:

wen 4x leveraged fields, o @mars_protocol? πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

No comments:

Post a Comment