Monday, August 1, 2022

Answer to the third exercise of the supplying QI pop-quiz

Answer to the third exercise of the supplying $QI pop-quiz:

Incorporating the QI-AVAX LP at 50% of the $AVAX borrow shows a STUNNING amount of $QI yields generated, and we don't even reinvest into the LP.



I have just two words as a reaction to this finding:

EEK! 😱😱😱 

Well, I certainly answered the question of how to supply $QI, but I think I went WAAAAAYY too far down the supplying $QI solution. The next exercise, I believe, addresses how to balance $QI-yield with $AVAX-yield...

... OR. DOES. IT?

Let's find out.

Consider: it cannot be stressed enough, however, that this approach has generated nearly DOUBLE the returns of any of the other approaches so far.


Nearly
Double

at $7,054.47 gain over 1 year on $28,378.38 invested.

LPs, man; LPs.

Can we do better than this? YES! But let's see

No comments:

Post a Comment