Wednesday, August 3, 2022

AVAX self-funding experiment

Okay. I'm doing this.

I'm (self-)borrowing ~84 $AVAX on @BenqiFinance, then putting 100% of that into the QI-AVAX LP STAKE.

Here we go.





Something to be on guard:



The swap-values to $QI are significantly different on @traderjoe_xyz and @pangolindex. As QI-AVAX LP is native @pangolindex, I saw a 2,000 $QI-advantage to swapping on @pangolindex, but YMMV.

Caveat emptor. 

As I've borrowed 84 $AVAX, I've started a self-loan SPREADSHEETzorx


Let's see how long it takes to repay myself with this self-funding experiment. 

My @BenqiFinance net asset allocations, 2022-08-03, commencing this self-funding experiment.



Procedure:

* 100% $AVAX-yield provided to QI-AVAX LP STAKE, then:
* 50% remaining $QI-yield SWAPPED to $AVAX, then:

$QI-yield added to $QI SUPPLY
$AVAX-yield added to $AVAX SUPPLY.

... and, THAT! ladies and gentles, is how we will self-fund the infinite $QI stream, providing daily $AVAX-yields, on @BenqiFinance. 

The. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment