Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Migrating Unite LPs to uDEX

Migrating your @finance_unite LPs.

Step 0: go to https://app.unite.finance/migrate page and approve the LPs you wish to migrate.


Step 1 @finance_unite migration: unstake your Venom Unite LPs. 



Step 2 @finance_unite migrate: migrate your unstaked Venom Unite LPs to the new uDEX LPs.




Okay, but why do you want to migrate? The old LPs are now earning 0% incentives; the new LPs will be earning new uDEX incentives.

Here's the blurbs from @finance_unite: 




Step 3 @finance_unite LP migration: approve new uDEX LPs.


Step 4 @finance_unite LP migration: once the new uDEX LPs are approved, you can now deposit (or stake) your uDEX LPs into Unite's farms. Do this step. It's important. 



Step 5 @finance_unite LP migration: check that your LPs are staked and earning those sweet, sweet APYs.



And: yes, I will be reporting on the returns and principal values are as I use these instruments.

For example: my initial funding was $1,278.77, which is now worth $67.22.

What does this mean for me (and perhaps you)?

Am I expecting a $1,200 refund in good faith? No
Do I not trust @finance_unite ? No

It means I'm starting over ... not from -$1,200 but from $0 and treating this as a new investment.

I'm restarting smol and will report.

No comments:

Post a Comment