Thursday, April 4, 2024

Kujira portfolio 2024-04-04

Let's do the @TeamKujira (main addy)-THANG!

I run ./kfc to get and to repose today's prices on FIN. 



./kfin (called by ./kfc, but you knew that already).

So, first up, on @TeamKujira FIN, I have filled orders. Let's claim these. 






These orders – $FTM, $AVAX, $WINK, $AQLA – precipitate reports for other protocols, like my ORCA-protocol or my Sumo-protocol, but these will come in due turn.

#protip You may have $KUJI delegated to an inactive validator. Go to https://blue.kujira.network/stake?status=BOND_STATUS_UNBONDED (select 'inactive') and see which inactive validators are holding your $KUJI, then unstake that $KUJI or you might lose it. 



I unstake my $KUJI from the inactive validators.






#PSA 

Now I move liquidity to specialized wallet addy's.

I move $INJ, $AVAX, and $FTM to my ORCA addy. 





I move my claimed $AQLA and $WINK to my Sumo vault addy. 



And I have some $KUJI. I move this $KUJI to three addy's: { kujiatom, kujiluna, mntakuji } to arbitrate $KUJI using the wallet's token as the pivot asset.





I also have some $LVN. I move that to the mntakuji addy because it can be pivoted against those two tokens.

Come to find I have some $stINJ.

Let's get rid of that!

I IBC it over to @stride_zone and begin the process of slow-burn. I'll see that $INJ on @injective on May 1.



Kujira portfolio 2024-04-04






total net worth: $24,045.88
total invested: $21,063.89
total debts: -$3,902.44

ROI: 14.16%

Per Protocol

Here is the per-protocol breakdown of my @TeamKujira portfolio in chart-form: FIN, Ghost, wallet (BLUE), and BLUE (minting).






asdf

No comments:

Post a Comment