Saturday, April 20, 2024

Optimism portfolio 2024-04-20

Let's do the @Optimism-THANG!

I pivot-arb $ETH with { $OP, $LDO, $SNX }, so, let's take each in turn.




First up, OP/ETH-EMA20 says chillax (it's a very soft buy call). 




For LDO/ETH-EMA20 the call is a soft-buy.

Until I infuse $ETH (that I've currently reposed as $AVAX on @avax until the AVAX/ETH-EMA20 goes SELL), soft-buys get a pass from me.




Samesies for SNX/ETH-EMA20 (that is: soft-buy).

Am I wishing I had more $ETH?

YES!

But isn't everybody wishing that rn?

YES!

So, yeah. I can wait for a favorable AVAX/ETH sell, THEN start arb'n with that infusion. Until then, it's wait-HO!

So, awaiting I will go. 

Optimism portfolio 2024-04-20 





total net worth: $804.74 
total invested: $384.48 

ROI: 109.31% 

No comments:

Post a Comment