Thursday, April 11, 2024

Optimism portfolio 2024-04-11

Let's do the @Optimism-THANG!

I use three tokens to pivot(-arbitrate) $ETH:

{ $OP, $LDO, $SNX }

Let's look at each in turn.

For the /USD-side of { $OP, $LDO, $SNX }, all three are BUY, per their EMA20s' calls.






However, $OP is the strongest recommendation, given its δ, ... $SNX and $LDO are soft-recommendations, so I withdraw the rest of my $sUSD from @GranaryFinance.


... the $sUSD I swap to $OP on @VelodromeFi 



For the /ETH-EMA20 calls, both $OP and $SNX are buy with $LDO a too small δ to consider a buy. 





I'll swap $ETH for { $OP, $SNX } on @VelodromeFi and record those swaps as part of my $ETH pivot-arbitrage. 





For ETHBTC, the EMA20 favors swapping $BTC for $ETH. 



Since I have no $BTC, I do nothing.

Optimism portfolio 2024-04-11 





total net worth: $977.30 
total invested: $384.48 

ROI: 154.19% 

No comments:

Post a Comment