Saturday, April 13, 2024

Whose portfolio is it? Don't blame the whales for portfolio performance.

I love it when somebody who has 1 follower tells me what not to tweet, so:

Dear whale, whomsoever you are – not telling you what to do by any stretch, 'cuz you do you! – but if you are so inclined to dump more, please dump harder, because I'm lovin' these sales.

love, geophf 😍

... and hey! If YOU, dear reader, get liquidated in this alt-price-plummet, guess whose fault it is? If _I_ get liquidated, guess whose fault it is?

Not the whale's fault. 

This happens every time: prices go up; whales dump.

It's YOUR fault and it's MINE for playing with fire.





ORCA protects you on the down-side: you MAKE MONEY during a crash, folks! Instead of losing money, getting liquidated, I MAKE MONEY bidding on other people's liquidations.

I've said this before. I say this now.

The markets go up; the markets go down.

The markets do whatever.

If you're a trader, the markets don't matter.

Why?

Because YOU KNOW the markets are volatile, and YOU've created strategies to make money, no matter what the markets do.

* credit to @SumoKuji for the OT on calling attention to ORCA. I credited @littlebunny1899 here because that is how @SumoKuji's tweet showed up on my TL.

No comments:

Post a Comment