Friday, March 4, 2022

HARMONY: UNITE!

No, really: Harmony unite.fi. Let's talk.

So here's the 'something interesting' I hinted at yesterday: @finance_unite.

I invested $100 into $USHARE which I staked.

I got $1.59 in yield today, and most days, thereabouts.

That's 1.5% ... per day.

And we're not half-done here, folks.

So, here's the $UNITE - $ONE LP. I have $344 invested in that (adding a bit here and there over time), so that makes the yield a bit less that 1%

... per day.

... every day.

... since day 1.

And do you see the feeding frenzy of yields here? Let me explain.

How does the feeding frenzy work?

  • I collect the $UNITE yield from the $USHARE stake
  • I put the $UNITE yield into the $UNITE- $ONE LP
  • that LP produces $USHARE

You with me?

  • I stake the $USHARE yield from the LP.


The yield produces yield produces yield. 😍 🥰


No comments:

Post a Comment