Monday, March 7, 2022

TERRA: Mirror Delta Neutral Farming maintenance

Oh, don't mind me! I'm just collecting 77 $UST from a $mNKE short-sale unlock, is all.

@mirror_protocol: both passive, and, in this case, active generation of income.

The markets have seen a downturn, and that downturn has freed up 44 $aUST collateral across the @mirror_protocol board.


I created a spreadsheet which told me which mirrored assets were highest-yielding, and how much to invest in each.


Today I'm expanding $mNIO and $mMSFT.

So, okay. Let's start with $mNIO:

1. I added collateral to the @mirror_protocol short-position, increasing my SHORT to 5 $mNIO

2. I rolled in (*checks spreadsheet) 20 $UST to @SpecProtocol $mNIO-UST vault, increasing the $mNIO to 5, there, too: covering the short.

... and finish up with $mMSFT:

1. I added collateral to the @mirror_protocol $mMSFT short, increasing it to 0.37.

2. I rolled in ~20 UST to the @SpecProtocol $mMSFT-UST vault to cover the short.

Do you see what's going on here? Because of the market downturn and a short-sale I made 2 weeks ago, I'm MAKING MONEY, 120 $UST, in fact, on a market downturn.

@mirror_protocol makes me money on a market downturn. What other protocol does that?

Let that sink in.


But @mirror_protocol supremacy comes from that you make both passive income in yields, and active income in short-sales, case in point: I will be unlocking income in 2 weeks from the short-sales of $mNIO and $mMSFT because I expanded my positions in both these assets.



No comments:

Post a Comment