Sunday, March 20, 2022

Incubating Self-funding projects: HOWTO

I am using my $ANC-UST vault on @SpecProtocol to fund my @DefiKingdoms LP self-funding experiment with 600 $UST. 


I will repay this self-loan with $UST funding the $BPSIDP-24m vault. 


A loan is not a loan unless you have accurate records. Noted loan to @DefiKingdoms as a @SpecProtocol line-item. 


#PSA when you give yourself a loan, keep yourself to account even more than a bank would.

Next, let's bridge our loan over to Harmony using the Terra bridge:  ...





... and the $UST is bridged to Harmony.

And,
Just.
Like.
That:

I'm in bidnizz. 😎 

Now that I've got the stable coin in Harmony, let's translate that into the LPs I'm to (eventually) self-fund. AND record how much, in $JEWEL, I need to make back to achieve self-funding.


Self-funding target: 2 * 64.8 = 130 $JEWEL





Record that target:


Next, we fund the top 3 $JEWEL-yielding LPs. But what are the top 3 @DefiKingdoms LPs? OH, IF ONLY THERE WERE A PROGRAM THAT CALCULATED THAT EVERY DAY, MY LIFE WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER!

Wait. What's this?  

Whoever this guy is, he sure is swell. 😎

So, we'll apportion the $JEWEL in 3 equal parts, and convert the $UST to the pairs of the following @DefiKingdoms LPs:

  • JEWEL-FTM
  • JEWEL-ONE
  • JEWEL-MATIC

n.b.: the FTM and MATIC swap-routes via $JEWEL, so after converting to $ONE, I convert the rest to $JEWEL.





Okay, let's create the LPs with the Druid in the @DefiKingdoms Marketplace by 'buying seeds.'




Then we go to the gardens



 and plant our seeds (LPs) by placing them in the seed box.



Finally, I update my spreadsheet with the staked LP balances. Me, I use @tinnetwork_defi for that, myself.



And, since we're here in @DefiKingdoms, let's sell the items we collected questing in the marketplace.



I go to Vendor Zada and trade my items for Gold, but you can also sell your items for $JEWEL, $ONE, or $USDC to Merchant Matoya. Mach Nicht.

Here I am, 
  • selling my items for Gold to Vendor Zada

  • then swapping all that Gold for $JEWEL with the Merchant


I also record each item sold. 


"WHY?" you ask in horror. 

Glad you asked. Because each item sold is taxable.

But also: you need data to do data analytics.

We collate the data by profession. 






We now can report the efficacy of each hero by profession, and that is:
  1. fishing,
  2. foraging, then
  3. gardening
Mining trumps them all, if you have a large locked $JEWEL reserve, but you can also mine for gold.

Finally, we show our burn-down. Or, in today's case, as we added liquidity to the pools, our ... 'extinguished up'-chart? We'll start going in the right direction some day, ... I hope. 😅




No comments:

Post a Comment