Saturday, December 9, 2023

2023-12-08 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 194

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!

I record the $ETH and $BTC prices from @Levana_protocol, and the $ADA price from @YahooFinance.






Note the EMA20s indicate an $ADA -> $ETH or an $ADA -> $BTC swap is highly favorable now. 

Before we continue with the ETHBTC reports, let's pause for a second and acknowledge that my last $BTC -> $ETH trade on @TeamKujira FIN netted me 0.06 $wETH or 50% more than a straight $ETH -> $BTC swap, thanks to the ETH/BTC ratio and a sweet price-dip on the wETH/USK board.



Speaking of price-spikes, the wstETH/MNTA board on @TeamKujira FIN spiked to a ratio of 1,000,000 and oh, my goodness I wish I were there for that!




I was not.

But I did sell 0.21 $wstETH, which @LidoFinance says should be converted to 0.25 $wETH, so I start that process. 



Simply selling the $MNTA for $wETH does not get me to 0.25 $wETH, so I have a couple of options:



  1. buy-back $wstETH from the $MNTA, arb'n $wstETH
  2. trade $MNTA until I hit a favorable point to trade (eventually) to $wETH 
1. is right out for me, because of the trade volume on wstETH/MNTA, so, I place a $MNTA sell-order for $USDC (the REAL $USDC).



I'll see where this takes me.

2023-12-08 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 194








  • no swap: no BTC available

After swap:
ETH: 4.28957 BTC: 0.0000

Total: $10,107.39 TVL EMA-20:
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is cruising!

ROI: -0.59% APR: -1.11%

Then, I IBC transfer the remaining $BTC from @Levana_protocol to my main @TeamKujira wallet.



But then I transfer my $ETH and $BTC for the ETHBTC-THANG! to a dedicated wallet.






That way I have clarity: a 1-to-1 correspondence on how this methodology works for me over time.

With those transfers completed, I place a sell-order for the $BTC on @TeamKujira FIN (on my ETHBTC wallet addy). 



The $wBTC sell-order hits on @TeamKujira, I take the claimed $axlUSDC, and place a $wETH buy-order with it (because wETH/axlUSDC has the lowest bid-price, coincidentally) (I like it when things work out so simply like this).




It turns out I will be buying MORE $wETH for LESS $wBTC


No comments:

Post a Comment