Saturday, December 23, 2023

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2023-12-23

Let's take a step back. I've been saying $STARS-this and $STARS-that in reference to my vault addy.

Where did these $STARS from come from? Thin air?

Nupe.

So, FRIST! Thanks to @kohola_io's help, I transferred 1,000 $USD from Coinb-se to @noble_xyz. With that I bought $STARS.






Then, I transfer $STARS to my vault addy on @TeamKujira via @StargazeZone using IBC.





Folks: learn IBC. Stop paying commissions to bridge apps when you can do this manually FO' FREE! huh?

Once on @TeamKujira I mint $USK from $STARS on BLUE.



But, so: now I have $1,000-worth of $STARS in my vault addy. This sounds like the perfect time to do my daily @SumoKuji vault report, eh?






O, Lordy, I'm Canadiène, now. 🇨🇦🙄

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2023-12-23






current value: $4,982.37
still to acquire: $4,015.47
vault target value: $94,629.94

undervalued tokens: $KUJI, $STARS

Buy Signals


Now, something neat you can do with this report, specifically the SPREADSHEETSZORXENN is to play pretend.

Let's pretend @SumoKuji's predictions will be correct.

That means undervalued tokens are WAY undervalued!

∴ This report gives you buy-signals.


FWIW.

No comments:

Post a Comment