Tuesday, December 19, 2023

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2023-12-19

My @SumoKuji vault report, 2023-12-19

I continue to move assets to the vault.






Tokens accumulated: $3,802.25
still to acquire: $5,195.59

vault target value: $94,630

You see I've added $MNTA to the mix. This is not @SumoKuji's recommendation, so I'm doing my own THANG, as you have already seen, with all of @SumoKuji recommended assets, plus a few more.

I am also going to be converting what I can into LSDs to activate the growth of the vault.

Quark @Quark_Protocol has APRs of 20+% for $qcMNTA and 5+% for $qcKUJI. That's great for simply HODL'n these LSDs, but I can do better than minting by placing buy limit-orders on @TeamKujira FIN.






I do that for my $KUJI and $MNTA HODL'ns.

The 1050 $LUNA I bid for $ampLUNA on @TeamKujira FIN. 



I hope someday soon the amp-LSD-tokens can be used to mint $USK on BLUE.

Dear @Fuzion_App,

Your staking app says I have 0 $FUZN to stake, however my @TeamKujira BLUE wallet says I have over 900 $FUZN.


I'd like to stake my $FUZN, please. How do I do that? Have you disabled staking for $FUZN? If so, why?

No comments:

Post a Comment