Tuesday, December 19, 2023

2023-12-19 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 205

Let's do the ETHBTC-THANG!

I record the prices of $ETH and $BTC from @Levana_protocol and the $ADA price from @Indigo_protocol.

The EMA20 indicators show $ADA -> { $ETH, $BTC } is still favorable.






While I'm at it, I place a 5xLONG and a 5xSHORT on $ETH on @Levana_protocol as I'm smack-dab in between my current long and short positions. 



The new long and short positions "emphasize the middle."

I'm also between 'goal-posts' of my $BTC leveraged positions on @Levana_protocol, but I don't have any more $BTC to leverage.

Not a problem: I borrow $BTC against $KUJI on @TeamKujira Ghost, and leverage that, hard.






This is not for the faint, nor prudent, of heart, folks.

When I DO take profit on the $BTC leveraged positions on @Levana_protocol, I'll funnel back the claimed $BTC to @TeamKujira and pay-down the borrow there, freeing up OODLES of $KUJI.

OODLES! being more than 1.6k $KUJI, which will be nice to have back.

2023-12-19 ETHBTC-THANG! Day 205








  • no swap; no BTC available

After swap:
ETH: 4.80154 BTC: 0.0000

Total: $10,532.60 TVL EMA-20:
n.b.: TVL EMA-20 indicates that ETHBTC, itself, is cruising!

ROI: -3.01% APR: -5.36%

The last 0.003 $BTC -> ... -> $ETH is still in progress. The stable-order hit, which brings us to the $axlUSDC -> $wETH order. 




You see that it will resolve to 0.061 $ETH, which is slightly better than the 0.057 $ETH predicted a few days ago, so, YAY! Go ETH/BTC-ratio! 😊

One final thing: lending $wETH on @TeamKujira Ghost currently has a 38+% APR, so I lend an additional 1.01 $wETH.




I wouldn't mind an extra 0.38 $wETH from that simply for lending it for a year.

I can do better, sure, but in this in-between-time, 38% simply for lending is sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment