Sunday, December 10, 2023

2023-12-10 KUJI/ATOM-THANG! row 20

Now let's finish oft with the Guarde of Olde: KUJI/ATOM-THANG! 



For the KUJI/ATOM-THANG! (and all of them, in fact), there are 3 trades to consider:

  1. KUJI/ATOM (of course), but also:
  2. KUJI/LP KUJI-ATOM and
  3. ATOM/LP KUJI-ATOM

So, I've vastly expanded the optics of this SPREADSHEETSZORXEN!

Let's take each in turn.

SWAPS



  • swap 3.8780 KUJI -> ATOM

  • swap 3.878 $KUJI -> LP KUJI-ATOM




  • swap 1.1268 LP KUJI-ATOM -> ATOM
If you look at all three swaps, they are all saying the same thing, eventually. That is:

$KUJI is 'overvalued' so swap to the undervalued $ATOM.

Now, which swap am I going to do?

First, I need the $KUJI and $ATOM in place (on this wallet addy) to do anything. So let's do that.

I transfer $KUJI from my main account and $ATOM (first withdrawing from Ghost).





I've transferred an equivalent-to-my-LP amount of the above. The aim here is a little competition. Using EMA to guide my swaps, can I accumulate value better than the LP? Let's find out.

And, with the transferred funds, I do the swap on @TeamKujira FIN. 


2023-12-09 KUJI/ATOM-THANG! row 20





  • swap 3.5187 KUJI

KUJI: 58.80784
ATOM: 21.2024
LP: 29.580

TVL: $854.93 TVL EMA-20: n/a
ROI: 53.41% APR: 259.91%


Meanwhile, my 0.9 $KUJI sell-order hit on @TeamKujira FIN KUJI/ATOM. I provide the claimed $ATOM and the $KUJI in reserve to mint LP KUJI-ATOM on BOW.




I then sell that LP on LP KUJI-ATOM/KUJI order book. And, now that I have $ATOM, I also bid for LP KUJI-ATOM with $ATOM, as well






.

No comments:

Post a Comment